Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wild week at work

So today Lenka, Skylee and I went to the mall and hit up a great sale at Dillards with a bunch of stuff at 75 % off. Then we went home and all afternoon we repeatedly watched "My Friends Tigger and Pooh" Wonderful. LOL.
With hurricane Ike headed our way Dalton's bday party has been moved to Fun City on saturday afternoon and I know Skylee will love that. She has been doing so good and being quite the Angel. Got to love it.

Today is my friday at work Woohoo!!! Here is a run down of the best stuff.

One officer crashes his motorcycle during pursuit when the car slams on his breaks causing the officer to go into the ditch to avoid the collision. Guy in vehicle gets away.

Same officer has a stolen golf cart veer into the street almost hitting his unit while on patrol. The two men are charged with theft and the driver gets a DUI. Can you imagine explaining that to your friends? LOL

Officer gets into a pursuit of a deaf mute man on a bicycle that turns into a foot pursuit.LOL. This one did not get away.

Did I mention that I was handcuffed at work? Oh yeah.. we have way too much fun here. LOL

No comments: