Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rain rain

Ok to start off here we go. I am not sure anyone actually reads this thing but this goes out to my family. Adam and AJ are no longer in our lives. After AJ said some very hurtful things about Skylee I decided that I no longer wanted someone like that near my child. Apparently she feels that Skylee needs to see a Dr for some anger issues and I told her to fuck off. I guess that Momma Bear just came out of me when my kid was attacked. I tried to be friendly about the whole thing but my honesty was met with over reaction and nasty comments. So please don't ask Skylee how Adam is when you call since she is pretty upset by this. She has made some comments about Adam and his mommy not liking her anymore and we are going to act as if they don't exist in our house. We had a discussion about how we wont be seeing them anymore. She thought about it for a second and said OK. I was upset at first but once the anger took over I feel much better about the decision and think we will both be better in the long run. A friend is not someone who is nice to your face and then goes home to dish on how horrible you and your family are.
I'm not sure what this will mean for our mutual friends in the future as far as bday parties and stuff but maybe by then I wont feel so angry about the comments that were made about Skylee and can be in the same room.

It is kind of fitting that we have rain thanks to Gustav for the next couple of days to keep us inside. It will be an arts and crafts thing and maybe a trip to the movies and a yummy lunch at chilis. I'll have some new pics to upload tomorrow !

No comments: