Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Well yesterday was my birthday! I am finally 28. I plan on staying 28 for the next 5 years too. Anyways Brenda picked up a cake on her way home from work and Skylee insisted on cake for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I got an awesome beach cruiser from Damien, Brenda and Tracy. I havent got a pic of it yet but it looks like this bike

Then I snuck out to dinner with my friends. WE went to La Huerta for dinner and a pitcher of margaritas. Things got a bit silly when opening my gifts. Lets just say one of them is named the eager beaver! That will be regifted to one of those lovely ladies soon. Although I can think of one person who wouldn't be such a cold hearted bitch if she had one. As a matter of fact I know lots of people who could use one. LOL.
After dinner we went to the movies and saw The Women. Luckily our drunk asses were the only ones in the theater. Unfortunately the movie wasn't as funny as the commercials made it seem. Don't you hate it when that happens? Here are a few pics... I will add more when someone else sends me what she has too.

Oh and for anyone interested.. Skylee loves preschool. She has been doing realy good and has befriended the only boy in her class, Liam. Her teacher said that she plays with him the whole day. It is a god thing since her little heart was broken to be doing well and making new friends. Her fave thing to do is dial up her grandma or aunt tracy on the phone and chat. She spent a half hour on the phone with my mom and would yell at me if i laughed or said anything on the other line. LOL.

Nothing funny to report from work since I am taking this week off. I have 10 days of vacation time to use up before Jan 1st. Yikes I hope i can make it. LOL.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you'll love my post about the evening! I had to put it on the Mama's Other Side blog cuz you're such a hoe :)

Anonymous said...

go pick up your award on my blog, heifer!

Sassofrass said...

I am having a tastefully simple party on OCtober 11th at 2pm. There will be nummy food and cocktails. I need your e mail address and Amanda's. ALso, Scott and I want to hear your story about what happened! Later P