Friday, September 19, 2008

Just a quick "Ello"

Just a quick ello from work! This week on wed I took Skylee to Different Strokes. It is a paint your own pottery studio. We had a nice time and she loves any kind of art and painting is her fave. I painted a travel mug and she picked out a crown shaped box. I will have pics on wed after I pick it up.
Today Skylee went to preschool and Aunt Tracy picked her up for an afternoon of fun at her house. Another glowing report from her teachers. Although she did have to sit in time out for climbing backwards on the slide. Now this is totally my fault since I always let her do this at the park. As a matter of fact she and Jackson did this at the park on Thursday morning and we laughed when Lenka fell doing it herself. I guess I will have to stop that now. LOL.

Another funny from work this evening...



Police dept

Yeah, I was just on the phone with County and they told me to call you.

Okay, what can I help you with?

Well I need a ride to Lowe's.
(let me interupt by saying we don't have a Lowe's in our city)

We don't do that Sir.

It's not like I need to go on a shopping trip. I don't have money for a taxi and my friend is stuck there out of gas.

Sir, I can't give you a ride to another city just to pick someone up and bring you both back. We are not a taxi service. This is a police dept. Unless you are under arrest or a juvenile out after curfew, you do not get in our vehicles.

Oh ok.

Have a nice night.



Who in their right mind calls the police for a ride? Most people steer clear of us. LOL. Go figure.

No comments: