Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Slacker but with an excuse

Well I thought I would have pics today but instead I am here at work filling in for someone who is sick. But who can turn down the overtime? Especially with a trip coming up next weekend I could use some spending cash.
We had an awesome day today. Skylee and I went over to our friends and made ghosts and pumpkin pics. Then the wild beasts played outside in the rain the mommies had fun coloring. After that we sat thru a yummy lunch at chilis ( had a gift card laying around) and went home for a lovely nap before being called to work. Skylee behaved herself today and was the perfect angel you love to see.
She had one melt down in the car today asking why Adam can't play with her and she started crying. What the heck do I say to her? She asked how come his mommy cant say sorry and some other stuff. Man it really pisses me off to see her go thru this. But I am hoping since she is so young that she will forget them soon and be happy.

But I will end this on a funny note. Amanda thought I should blog about work related stuff so here it goes. This was the first call I got tonight...

"Lowell Police"
" Yeah I am calling to report a problem with my apples"
"Your what?"
"Apples"
"Like the fruit?"
"Yeah"
"Ok what is wrong with your apples?"
"My neighbor told me that kids are taking my apples cutting them and throwing them at my car"
"Where are they getting your apples?"
"I have a tree. I tried to talk to them but they wont answer the door and they have apples by their house"
"OK I will have an officer come to speak with you"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man oh man, what people will call 911 for! please blog about Lenka, that is too damn funny!