Thursday, September 11, 2008

Uh oh here come da popo

Ok so what is with the title you ask? Hehe. Sometimes it comes in handy being a police dispatcher. Sure there is a lot of crap like taking drunk prisoners to the bathroom only to have them curl in a ball and refuse to get up until threatened with a taser. The other night an officer ran a tag that returned to a certain ice cream truck. And I thought to myself "Wouldn't that be funny if it was Lenka". Sure enough the officer proceeded to run the driver by name and date of birth. And surprise it WAS Lenka. NO tickets were issued and she was sent on her way.
I have been planning to take Skylee to the library this week when the story time started back up again. But anyone who knows me, knows that my mind is a sieve. I can never remember when library day is. Sol instead of going to the library we took Bruno to play with another of his Doggy friends. Oh and Skylee played with some of hers. She enlightened a few boys of the miracle that is Barbie with her new Barbie dvd. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that they liked it. After all don't men lust over the Barbie type? While playing I heard Skylee mention to an adult that "AJ is mad at us." I wasn't in on her conversation so I don't know if she brought it up or what but it just reaffirms my thoughts on all this stuff that is going on. So in the end I guess it was a good thing that we missed the library and we will be going on a different day or time from now on.
Nasty weather is putting a bummer on this weeks plans but I am determined to find something fun for us to do and I will post on that next week. In all seriousness today is 9/11. Has it really been 7 years? I know that day changed my life and affected my family in so many ways. I will be thinking of all the victims today. And also to all those who are in Iraq and abroad keeping America safe... Thank you !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaahhh, the popo!

I tried to download that video of Bruno and Lexi running around teh coffee table but it keeps shutting down on me. it's funny as HELL!!