Sunday, November 22, 2009

Just like me

So that could be a really bad thing if Skylee was just like me. She is pretty much the spitting image and behaves very similar. Well, now the mouth is about to follow. Anyone who knows me knows that my potty mouth is horrible. My sister says I could cuss like a sailor at an early age. So here is a recent convo between Skylee and I.

Skylee: "Where is Flower?"
Me: "She is probably out hunting Squirrels or something, she will show up when she feels like it."
Skylee: " Yeah, I hope she gets those squirrels, Damn bastards."
Me: " Oh man, Damien is going to kill me."


Me: " Skylee please eat your dinner."
Skylee: "I am."
Me: " Hey I asked you not to talk that way"
Skylee: "Okay Miss Bossy."
Me: "That's right, I am your mom and that makes me your boss forever."

Hindsight.. I should probably stop making comments about Max and Ruby like "Man that Ruby is a bossy cow" I am okay with her calling me bossy, but a cow is crossing the line;)

School is going really well. She seems to enjoy it and loves her teacher. Next week I will have to update her recent art work. At the moment my camera battery is DRT (dead right there) so as soon as I can force myself into buying another battery you will get updates. Until then you will have to resign yourself to facebook pics from my phone.
We had a girls night out to watch the New Moon flick on Friday night. Luckily we made it thru without getting beat up, no thanks to Lenka's loud(but funny) comments thru the whole movie. I swear those crazy Czech's.
This week is super busy! Thanksgiving is coming up and that means Black Friday!! This year we are doing the Toys R Us a midnight, Old Navy at 3, and Walmart at 5, then Target after that. Yikes it is going to be a long night.
Just remember how much you have and how great the life you have is!!!

No comments: