Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring is in the air

So on the first official day of spring.... snow storm!!! We had eleven inches of snow fall



And the day after??? Melted! The yard is now a soggy mess and Skylee is okay with that. I don't think I will ever get used to the way the weather changes here.




Skylee went to a friend's birthday party last weekend. I had to work so I didn't get any photos of the party, but I did get one of her before she left. We made a cute little pirate costume since the birthday was a pirate party. Not bad since the only thing I purchased was the black/white striped material, I had everything else on hand.


And of course St Patrick's Day. We spent the morning playing at a local pizza place with our friends while our corned beef cooked at home. It turned out so yummy, I even made a soda bread to go with it. Skylee wouldn't eat anything but the vegetables, including two helpings of cabbage.

No comments: