Monday, October 5, 2009

Really?

Ok here it is Monday morning. I just got off work a few hours ago and I should be sleeping right? Nope! Silly me, I forgot to turn in my time sheet. So after sleeping for about 30 minutes I had to go back to work and fill out the time sheet. So now that I am back home I figured I might as well just stay up since the kid should wake up any time. So I bide my time by blogging, playing pogo, and being bit by the cat who is a very playful mood.
Today is a cold and dreary day, so later we are headed to Mcdonalds to play and a trip to the library after that. Let's see what was on our agenda last week? Ah yes, we went bowling on wed and Skylee really liked it. And who wouldn't with the bumpers and a ramp? Of course I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures from it. I will say that her main concern was that while it was her turn, I was to guard her seat while she was gone. What is so special about her seat you ask? Well it was right next to Austin of course.
Other than that not much else here, I am still trying to get her to try on her costume for a picture, but no luck so far. Next week we are headed to the zoo again with our play group so that will be fun.

I want to take a minute to express my opinion on the Jon and Kate Plus 8 situation.

From what it looks like to me the kids seem to like filming. It isn't all day every day filming. I think they do a few hours, a few days a week. They go to school every day and lead normal lives. Only they get to go to some neat places and see some cool stuff. In my opinion the filming is okay as long as money from each episode is set aside for their future, and that they have a say if they want to do it or not.
I think it might be weird with your parents fighting and not being civil, and having them trade off the kids/house. Your dogs are taken away, and your film crew (who have been their since you were babies) disappears.
Who in a million years would think that Jon would come out of this the bad guy?

He is shacking up with all these diffferent women (one being the babysitter), he buys an expensive New York apartment, wears those God awful Ed Hardy shirts everywhere he goes and wears diamond stud earrings. Now he takes all of the money out of the household account so the mother can't pay the bills. And he stops the filming in the midst of the turmoil. One minute he despises Kate, and the next he haults the divorce so they can reconnect. He is taken off the show, and then has an epiphany that he wants it to stop. Then he empties out the bank account. the man has lost his damn mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jon's a douche!