Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Skylee

Well today we had Skylee's 4th bday at Fastlanes. Fastlanes is a pretty dope place. It has lazer tag, cosmo bowling, an indoor go kart track, and games. We had an excellent time! Our party was from 12-2 with a bunch of pizza, drinks, ice cream and cake. I am really lucky since this place is in the city of Lowell and I get a discount for working for the pd. Well when I scheduled the party they told me I get a discount of 50% on food and the $65 room fee goes toward food. Again when I paid a $50 down payment they agreed to the discount. So the bowling lanes are $30/hr. , we had 3 29" pizzas that serve 12 each. LOL. Everyone had unlimited drinks and the kids shared a big bowl of ice cream dubbed "The Big Bad Bowl".
Come pay up time the check was $465. I wish you could have seen Damien's face when he came to find me. LOL. I took the check to the cashier and advised her of the agreement, and the party planning lady told me we don't give discounts on parties. Exscuse me lady, I didn't book a party package, I just reserved a room and ordered pizza. So they corected the bill and it was a much better price of $180. That includes an 18% gratuity. Seriously people like I am not going to tip a waitress? I know Obama is the president but I resent being forced to give my money to someone else. I prefer to feel like I have the option to ya know? Overall this bday was a bargain hunter's dream. I saved a bunch, it was a great party, and I can't wait until next year.
Here are some pics. I am sorry they are all out of order but I hate this blogger thing and can't get it figured out.


Daddy and Skylee playing princess checkers when we got home.


Blowing out the candles on the cake


Abe after tasting Mountain Dew for the very first time. He was running around, laughing hysterically, then picking his nose and eating it! Classic


Little Kylee didn't want me to leave her side all day! I love this girl.


There is my fat self with Skylee. Man hurry up and come home Lenka. I need my work out buddy. I have become unmotivated. Maybe I will get back on my work out and diet routine this week. Anyways the little girl in red is Cadence. She is Skylee's best friend from school and is a sweetheart.


The Big Bad Bowl


Aidan doing his best Cake Stalking routine! He was in heavan. Pizza, cake, ice cream and bowling? It doesnt get better than that


Carraazzy Paula. I love this girl. She is fabulous (also Abe's mommy) best thing I got out of the "friend divorce" LOL


Ah one of many princess presents. Can't ever have to many of those.


Skylee in her beautiful birthday dress.


Amanda is having a fabulous time. Horny bastard probably texting her husband at home with Asher. Or texting others about my big butt. Dirty Democrat. LOL


These bowling shoes do not match my dress mom!


Riding the go karts with Daddy




2 of the 3 ginormous pizzas.


The beautiful cake made by my new cake lady Linda. Thanks Paula for the hook up. This cake cost $165 at a local bakery, I paid $45 and she delivered it!!

No comments: