Monday, March 2, 2009

Coraline

On Saturday we had to scrap a trip to the Tulsa Zoo. The possible chance of snow flurries turned into 1 inch of snow. LOL. Leave it to the damn geniuses that do the forcasts. Grr. Anyways we went to see Coraline. A great movie that is dark like Nightmare before Christmas.
We were supposed to meet Amanda, her sis, Aidan, Asher, and their two cousins( sorry the names escape me at this point). So we grab popcorn and head in to reserve 6 seats in addition to our 2. Well for the first time in my 28 years the movie didn't have previews, I know what the hell right? So I text Amanda to hurry it up. You can track the building chaos in the following texts. I felt like such an asshat realizing I saved 6 seats in a crowded theatre that I didn't even need. I was waiting to get jumped walking out of the theatre. LOL

"we are here seats saved"
"ok almost there"
"cool its in a small theatre we are in the middle near the top"
"is it full"
"half Its starting no previews"
"Are u in 11?"
"ha no 5"
"I think were in the wrong threatre. were at Pinnacle"
"oh you told me razorback on the phone dork"
"yeah i got mixed up so were at pinnacle at one that started 20 min ago. Dammit"

Then came the trapeze sisters.
I didn't know if I should be covering Skylee's eyes or not. Wow.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe I did that!