Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hilarious comments from the peanut gallery

So last Saturday Skylee and I treated Nanny to a movie. Skylee chose to see Hotel For Dogs. It was a really cute movie. Basically two siblings are in the foster care system and have a dog that was around when they had their parents. But they no longer were able to keep the dog due to their living situation. So they find this abandoned hotel that has a few strays living in it and they clean it up, make a few cool inventions and things go well. But then everything falls to pieces, in the end they are adopted by their social worker and they open the Hotel For Dogs legitimately as a shelter/boarding facility/dog spa.
Of course it has a happy ending. I will have to admit it brought tears to my eyes. Skylee definitely noticed Nanny dabbing her eyes with a napkin and tells everyone that Nanny cried. LOL.
So after the movie they have these vending machines with little figurines that go on these plastic bases and tin boxes. Well Skylee got a few and was trying to assemble a Wall E figure on it's stand in the car but couldn't get the piece to fit in the whole. She says with a serious face
" Mom, I have have big eyes and I cant see the little hole. See?"
I turn around and she is bulging her eyes at me. LOL. Weirdo.

No comments: