Thursday, December 18, 2008

Blah Hi you may remember me.. Slacker Sally? Have I said that I suck at this? LOL .. Anyhoo Lets get busy I am behind like a month and a half or so.

Okay first of the crazy crew went out for the Twilight opening and had a few drinks, dinner and Edward, I mean we saw a movie. Great. Yum yum! Of course it will never be as good as the book, but good in it's own way. I remember my ass being spanked hard. I remember having difficulty getting into my purse only to lok down and see that It was not my purse but infact the strangers standing next to me. Woops!

Bruno enjoying a fall day. He loves to play in the leaves.


Eugene had a birthday and Skylee made him this lovely hat! As you can see Bruno is so curious. He assumes that Eugene always has peanuts or a milky way bar in his pocket just for him.

No comments: