Friday, April 4, 2008

Drama Drama, kids in the closet

Kids in the closet? Yes this is Skylee and Adam's new fave thing to do. They close the door with about two inches open and they play with Drew's toys, or conduct an impromptu puppet show thru the door. Gosh forbid if you open the door. Both kiddos yell and close the door again. hehe. I wonder how long this will last? I will have to see if AJ has any pics.
Other than that there is not much to report. But I must recommend the Bargain hunter Board on BBC. If you miss the drama of pretend pregnancies, dating another moms husband, or TTC on welfare visit Mamadramauncensored. It is a great laugh when feeling blue.

1 comment:

~aj~ said...

I do have a couple of pics! I'll email them to you this evening.

Those 2 are so silly sometimes. I love how they can invent games like that on their own. :)